The Pan-European Sovereign Debt Crisis
The Asset Securitization Crisis of 2007, 2008 and 2009 led to the demise of several global banks and institutions. Central bank induced risky asset bubbles gave rise to, what was popularly considered and reported as through the popular media, a rapid recovery. The reality was that the insolvencies that marked the crisis were passed on, in part, to the sovereign nations that sponsored the Crisis, and as the chickens came home to roost the Asset Securitization Crisis has now blown into a full Sovereign debt crisis.
The Pan-European Sovereign Debt Crisis, to date (free):
The Coming Pan-European Sovereign Debt Crisis – introduces the crisis and identified it as a pan-European problem, not a
Latest Pan-European Sovereign Risk Subscription Research – The Good Stuff!!!
Actionable Intelligence Note For All Paying Subscribers on European Bank Research
A Review of the Spanish Banks from a Sovereign Risk Perspective – retail.pdf A Review of the Spanish Banks from a Sovereign Risk Perspective – professional Ireland public finances projections
Spain public finances projections_033010 UK Public Finances March 2010 Italy public finances projection Greece Public Finances Projections Banks exposed to Central and Eastern Europe Greek Banking Fundamental Tear Sheet Italian Banking Macro-Fundamental Discussion Note Spanish Banking Macro Discussion Note
- Deutsche Bank vs Postbank Review & Summary Analysis - Pro & Institutional
- Deutsche Bank vs Postbank Review & Summary Analysis - Retail
- Sovereign Contagion Model - Retail (961.43 kB 2010-05-04 12:32:46)
- Sovereign Contagion Model - Pro & Institutional
- Irish Bank Strategy Note
- Euro Bank Soveregn Debt Exposure Final -Retail
- Euro Bank Soveregn Debt Exposure Final - Pro & Institutional
- Sovereign Debt Exposure of European Insurers and Reinsurers (Empty 2010-05-19 01:56:52)
- What Country is Next in the Coming Pan-European Sovereign Debt Crisis? – illustrates the potential for the domino effect
- The Pan-European Sovereign Debt Crisis: If I Were to Short Any Country, What Country Would That Be.. – attempts to illustrate the highly interdependent weaknesses in Europe’s sovereign nations can effect even the perceived “stronger” nations.
- The Coming Pan-European Soverign Debt Crisis, Pt 4: The Spread to Western European Countries
- The Depression is Already Here for Some Members of Europe, and It Just Might Be Contagious!
- The Beginning of the Endgame is Coming???
- I Think It’s Confirmed, Greece Will Be the First Domino to Fall
- Smoking Swap Guns Are Beginning to Litter EuroLand, Sovereign Debt Buyer Beware!
- Financial Contagion vs. Economic Contagion: Does the Market Underestimate the Effects of the Latter?
- Greek Crisis Is Over, Region Safe”, Prodi Says – I say Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire!
- Germany Finally Comes Out and Says, “We’re Not Touching Greece” – Well, Sort of…
- The Greece and the Greek Banks Get the Word “First” Etched on the Side of Their Domino
- As I Warned Earlier, Latvian Government Collapses Exacerbating Financial Crisis
- Once You Catch a Few EU Countries “Stretching the Truth”, Why Should You Trust the Rest?
- Lies, Damn Lies, and Sovereign Truths: Why the Euro is Destined to Collapse!
- Ovebanked, Underfunded, and Overly Optimistic: The New Face of Sovereign Europe
- Moody’s Follows Suit Behind Our Analysis and Downgrades 4 Greek Banks
- The EU Has Rescued Greece From the Bond Vigilantes,,, April Fools!!!
- How BoomBustBlog Research Intersects with That of the IMF: Greece in the Spotlight
- Grecian News and its Relevance to My Analysis
- A Summary and Related Thoughts on the IMF’s “Strategies for Fiscal Consolidation in the Post-Crisis
- Euro-Gossip Debunked, Courtesy of Trichet and the IMF!
- Greek Soap Opera Update: Back to the Bailout That Was Never Needed?
- Many Institutions Believe Ireland To Be A Model of Austerity Implementation But the Facts Beg to Differ!
- As I Explicitly Forwarned, Greece Is Well On Its Way To Default, and Previously Published Numbers Were Waaaayyy Too Optimistic!
- LTTP (Late to the Party), Euro Style: Goldman Recommends Betting On Contagion Risk In Portuguese, Spanish And Italian Banks 3 Months After BoomBustBlog
- Beware of the Potential Irish Ponzi Scheme!
- The Daisy Chain Effect That I Anticipated Appears To Have Commenced!
- How Greece Killed Its Own Banks!
- Introducing The BoomBustBlog Sovereign Contagion Model: Thus far, it has been right on the money for 5 months straight!
- With Europe’s First Real Test of Contagion Quarrantine Failing, BoomBustBloggers Should Doubt the Existence of a Vaccination
- What We Know About the Pan European Bailout Thus Far
- As I Warned Yesterday, It Appears the Market Is Calling the Europeans Bluff – It’s Now Put Up Or Get Put Down
- How the US Has Perfected the Use of Economic Imperialism Through the European Union!
- The Greek Bank Tear Sheet is Now Available to the Public
- BoomBustBlog Irish Research Becomes Reality
- PIIGSlets in a Bank: Another European Banks-at-Risk Actionable Research Note
- Sovereign debt exposure of Insurers and Reinsurers
- As We Have Warned, the Fissures Are Widening in the Spanish Banking System
- “With the Euro Disintegrating, You Can Calculate Your Haircuts Here”
- What is the Most Likely Scenario in the Greek Debt Fiasco? Restructuring Via Extension of Maturity Dates
- The ECB and the Potential Failure of Quantitative Easing, Euro Edition – In the Spotlight!
- Introducing the Not So Stylish Portuguese Haircut Analysis
- A Comparison of Our Greek Bond Restructuring Analysis to that of Argentina
- Osborne Seems to Have Read the BoomBustBlog UK Finances Analysis, His U.K. Deficit Cuts May Rattle Coalition
Select ratingCancel ratingPoorOkayGoodGreatAwesome