The Fastest-Growing Departments At Google
- Anyone following the ongoing Oracle (ORCL) vs. Google case knows the company is bleeding money on lawyers like a teenager in a slasher movie.
- The Washington Post reports that Google spent $5 million on U.S. lobbying alone last quarter, triple a year earlier and 30% more than its biggest rivals - Microsoft Corp., Apple Inc., Yahoo Inc. and Facebook - spent combined.
- The Epoch Times reports that Google's exit from China was an important event in that nation's leadership struggle which culminated in the disgrace of former Chongqing boss Bo Xilan.
- Google is fighting with German authorities over copyrights on music used in YouTube videos, with a German court demanding it prevent "illegal uploads."
- UK politicians are demanding that Google block adult images "at the source" and Google is, so far, resisting.
- Days after paying $25,000 for privacy
Complete Story »