Adolor Stock Catalysts for 2011 and 2012
Smith On Stocks submits:
I recently published an introductory report on Adolor (ADLR) entitled "Adolor: A Small Stock to Watch." The company recently reported 4Q, 2010 and this note discusses those results as well as pointing out key catalysts in 2011 and 2012.
Keys to Stock Performance in 2011 and 2012
- Steady progress in sales of Entereg throughout the quarters of the year.
- Results from two phase II proof of concept trials with ADL5945 that should be available in 3Q or 4Q, 2011
- Partnering deal on ADL5945 if phase II trials are successful could occur in 1H, 2012
- Phase III trial of ADL5945 could start in mid-2012 if two previous catalysts are positive.
- At the American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons Annual Meeting during May 14 to 18, a retrospective analysis of Entereg will be presented that shows that it reduces hospital stays when compared to standard of care.
- There is an
Complete Story »