5 Splendid Plays With Superb Yields As High As 7.5%
By Sol Palha:Investing in dividend-paying stocks makes sense for the following reasons
- A steady income without having to sell your position
- Provides you with more financial flexibility.
- It's a good hedge against inflation
- Cash Flow regardless of market direction.
- Quicker compounding.
- Provides with the two potential sources of income; one from capital gains and the other from the dividends paid out
- You can also open up additional streams of income by selling covered calls.
- If you are bullish on the stock you can open up an additional stream of income by selling puts.
Investors should take the time to understand the following key ratios as many of them have been used in this article; getting a handle on these ratios could mean the difference of choosing a winner or a loser.Enterprise value is a combination of the market cap, debt, minority interests, preferred shares less total cash and cash equivalents. ThisComplete Story »